This is a step by step guide on how to order prints or digital images direct from my website. Most prints are produced on my own printers and shipped by post. Digital images can be downloaded. There are a few ways of adding photos to your cart, but I've tried to outline the easiest method below.
1) Visit the Galleries and browse to find the photos you'd like. You can build your own favourites from several galleries by using the menu item when viewing large individual images. Then click on My selection > Edit My Selection to see your selected photos.
2) Use the button for your selected photos.
3) Confirm the product for your selected photos on the next screen. For example, in the screenshot below, I have selected a 12"x18" Print.
4) Press Continue to go to the next screen
Here you will see the product and your selected photos. Drag the photo you wish to purchase as indicated then click Add to Cart.
5) The next screen gives you the opportunity to select another product (e.g. a 4"x6" print) from your selection, preview and crop the image you have just added or view your cart. If you have any special instructions then previewing the photo will allow you to type in anything you would like to add (e.g. Please print this in black and white, etc.)
6) Click on Checkout Now.
This gives you an overview of your shopping cart.
7) Click Checkout Now again.
Click Guest Checkout unless you have already registered for a free account.
8) Enter your shipping details.
9) Confirm your shipping address and your shipping method.
You can also enter your coupon code here if you have one:
Be sure to click apply to see the effect of the coupon.
10) Check all your details and then click Pay Now. Even if you do not have a Paypal account you can still pay by credit card. You will be taken to Paypal Secure Server where you can follow the instructions to make the payment.
11) Once payment is made, you should get an email receipt from Paypal and an email from me saying that your order is being processed. You will also be directed back to my website from Paypal.
12) If you purchased prints it could take a few days to produce and ship. If you purchased a digital file, you should receive a second email within a day saying where the file can be downloaded.
Hopefully this guide has been helpful, but if you have any problems or questions, please use my Contact page to get in touch.